In the world of sports, there are certain individuals and teams that win, not because of their skill level, size, or athletic talents, but because they refuse to quit and relentlessly out-hustle and out-work their opponents. These never-say-die types are known as Scrappers. Give me a choice, and I'll take a team of scrappers every time. The small, hard-working town of DeValls Bluff, Arkansas felt the same way. So much so that they chose the gamecock, known to fight til the death, to represent their Scrapper name. Consolidation shuttered the school a few years back, but the Scrapper mentality remains strong. Likewise this retro Scrapper tee is killer. You feeling Scrappy?
· Tri-Blend Vintage Royal Heather Tee
· Features a lightly printed retro Scrapper logo with vintage bubble lettering for classic coolness
· Preshrunk, machine washable tri-blend (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon) provides perfect fit and maximum comfort
· 3XL shirt is 65% polyester/35% cotton
· Mascot Madhouse's vintage-style, fashion-fit tees have a more tailored (less boxy) cut than standard t-shirts. Please refer to our Sizing page for actual measurements.